Terms & Conditions
The following General Terms and Conditions of Sale concern the offer and sale of products on the website www.filibabba.com, owned and maintained by Filibabba ApS, Graham Bells Vej 18 B, 8200 Aarhus N, VAT no. 36068175. Requests for information should be made to email@example.com.
HOW TO ORDER
The Filibabba online store is open 24 hours a day. The website might temporarily be down for maintenance. You must be 18 years old, and have a valid credit card to shop on our
Find the product you want, then click "ADD TO CART".
When the desired products are in the shopping cart, click the shopping cart button in the top right corner and view the shopping cart or go directly to your order.
Continue through the checkout process by filling in your information; name, delivery address, etc. You can check your products and the total amount during check out.
Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING METHOD" when you have completed all information.
Check if your shipping address is correct. Choose your shipping method and click "CONTINUE TO PAYMENT METHOD".
Once you have entered your credit card information and clicked the button "COMPLETE ORDER", you have made a binding agreement to purchase the items you have selected.
At this time, your order is still subject to our acceptance. Once we have accepted your order, we will obtain an authorization from your credit card company for the amount of the order. We raise no money from your card at this time, but the amount can be reserved on your account. This is a normal process with banks and credit card companies. If your credit card is not approved, your order will not be processed further and we will contact you via email with more information.
Immediately after you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, also containing the terms and conditions of your order. When we ship your order, the amount will be charged to your credit card.
We accept: Visa, VisaDankort, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit and Maestro and PayPal.
No credit card fees are charged by us. Please note that it is not possible for us to charge a higher amount than the one approved by you. Payment is processed via Magento through a Nets approved and certified secure payment solution.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We ship to all countries within the European Union (EU). Find your shipping charges below - as well as how much you need to order for to qualify for free shipping.
If your items are in stock your order is normally shipped from our warehouse within 1-2 business days’ form receiving your order. Depending on which country you live in, the delivery time is within 2-7 days.
Delivery rates depend on which country we ship to. The price of your order is calculated when you check out the shop and finish your order.
All orders are shipped with courier or postal service. You will receive an e-mail with shipping information when your package is on the way. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Aarhus, Denmark.
It is possible to cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped from our warehouse. Normally orders are sent 1-2 business days after you place the order. Contact us fastest possible and we will try to help you.
You may change your mind within 14 days of receiving your items. You have to notify us before the 14 days if you want to return your order. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the return label, which will then be sent via. mail. We do not provide a return label in physical form.
After you have received the items you ordered, you may carefully examine the items with in the period of 14 days, but only in a manner as you would if you examined the products in any other offline reseller.
Where applicable we will give you a full refund of the purchase price, including the original shipping charges for the items that you return to us. The refund will be paid back to the credit card used to pay for the order within 14 days of receiving the notification. However, the refund will not be paid before we have received the items at our warehouse or we have received documentation proving the items have been shipped.
The shipping expenses for returning an order are not covered by us, and must be paid by you, and must also be arranged by yourself.
The items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please make sure you pack the return safely to prevent any damage to the products. Please keep receipts and tracking numbers as proof of sending the items back.
Please fill out the return form that came with your order. Send it along with the items you wish to return.
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS:
- Notify us within 14 days that you want to return something
- Fill out the returned return label from your mail, print and attach it together with the items you wish to return within 14 days of your review.
- Fill out the return form, and send it along with the items you want to return.
- The return shipment cost must be paid by you, and is not covered by Filibabba ApS.
- You will receive your refund within 14 days after we receive the notification or the model withdrawal form. However, the refund will not be paid before we have received the items at our warehouse or we have received documentation proving the items have been shipped.
- If the items are not received in the same condition as you received it, a deduction can be made in your refund similar to the decrease of the value of the items.
Our return address is
Graham Bells Vej 18B
8200 Aarhus N
Return shipping costs
The return shipment cost must be paid by you, and is not covered by Filibabba ApS.
If applicable we will give you a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping charges for the items that you return to us. The refund will be paid back to the credit card used to pay for the order within 14 days of receiving the notification or the model withdrawal form. However, the refund will not be paid before we have received the items at our warehouse or we have received documentation proving the items have been shipped.
Please note that a full refund cannot be given if:
- You have actually used the products for its purpose. (E.g. use bed linen to sleep in etc.)
- The item has been damaged while they were in your custody (e.g. during transportation)
- You have handled the items in other ways than you normally would in a offline store for examining the nature of the type of item and its features.
DAMAGED OR DEFECT PRODUCTS
We want all our customers to receive high quality products. If there is something wrong with the product you have received, please contact us at: email@example.com
If you send us an e-mail, please include as many details as possible including your order number as well as some pictures if there is something wrong with one of the products.
You are entitled to give notice of defects for a period of 24 months. If something is wrong with the product, your claim should be sent to us as soon as possible from the time that you notice the problem.
You can either have a new product sent, a discount or return the product for a refund.
TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT
All product designs, product names and content included on this website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You are not permitted to use any product designs, product names or trademarks presented on this site without prior written consent from Filibabba ApS. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Denmark and any dispute related to this website, its services or these terms and conditions shall be settled by the courts of Denmark.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so.
Filibabba ApS strives to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be held liable for these errors or changes and neither Filibabba ApS, nor any employee or representative of Filibabba ApS can be held liable for damages arising from the use of this website or the products sold here.
Your privacy is very important to us. We respect your privacy and we will never sell,
- All information provided by you is only used to ensure the best possible shopping experience. All information is strictly confidential and is treated in accordance with consumer and data protection legislation.
- If you place an order with us, we request certain personal information. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail and delivery address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the three digital security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to complete your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. Your telephone number is required for shipping purposes – in case the courier needs to contact you regarding the delivery.
- We use third party web beacons (Google Analytics) from Google to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website.
Protection of personal information
At Filibabba ApS, we want transparency and transparency about how we treat your personal information. We prioritize the security of your personal information, and so we have developed a policy so that you can see how we use your personal information processed and protected.
1. Who is in charge of the protection of your personal information?
The company Filibabba ApS is responsible for the personal information you provide and is responsible for protecting your personal information in accordance with Danish and European data protection laws.
Graham Bells Road 18B
8200 Aarhus N
CVR No: DK - 36068175
2. How do we store your information?
The personal information we collect about you is stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), but may also be transferred to and used in a non-EEA country. Such transfer of your personal information is performed in accordance with applicable law.
3. Who has access to your information?
Your information can be shared within Filibabba ApS. We never distribute, sell or exchange your personal information to third parties for marketing outside of Filibabba ApS. Personal information disclosed to third parties is used only to service you. These include shipping companies in connection with delivery of the goods, media agencies in connection with distribution of newsletters and accounting systems for handling bookkeeping.
4. What kind of personal information do we collect?
We collect the personal information you provide us, for example, when making an order, contact our customer service or competitor. For example, the personal information you provide may be contact information and payment information. In addition, we may collect certain personal information from external sources, such as. credit information and address updates.
5. What do we use your personal information for?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
Creation and administration of your personal account at Filibabba ApS.
- Processing your orders and possibly. return
- Sending messages via sms, mail or similar regarding delivery status, order pickup, and the like
- Contact you in case of problems with delivery of your goods
- Sending marketing material such as newsletters, if you have accepted this.
- Message to winners of online competitions
- Analyze to provide you with relevant marketing materials and information
- Validating your age to find out if you are legally authorized to shop online
- Prevention of abuse or improper use of our services
- Analysis for website optimization to give you the best experience
We store your personal information as long as they are necessary for us to perform the above services or as long as the law requires it. Then your personal information will be deleted.
6. What are your rights?
You are entitled at any time to know what personal information we have registered about you. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you may want to have them corrected or deleted. We can not delete your personal information when legally required storage, such as. The current bookkeeping act which has meant that the personal information will be stored for 5 years. You may revoke your permission at any time that we use your data for marketing purposes. You can contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Below we have a detailed overview of your rights.
6.1 Right of access:
You are entitled at any time to know what personal information we have registered about you. Contact Filibabba ApS and we will send your personal information by e-mail
6.2 The right to transfer data:
When Filibabba ApS uses your personal information electronically, upon your consent or under an agreement, you have the right to have a copy of your data in a structured and common manner and a machine-readable format for either you or any other party. This applies only to the personal information you have given us. For example, be e-mail, name, address, telephone number etc.
6.3 The right to correct data:
You may at any time request to have your personal information corrected if they are incorrect, including the right to make incomplete information sufficient. You can simply contact us via email@example.com and inform us about your wishes.
6.4 The right to delete data:
You may at any time have the right to delete the personal information used by Filibabba ApS, except in the following situations:
* You have an unresolved case at customer service
* You have an open order that has not yet been shipped or only partially shipped
* You have an economic balance with Filibabba ApS, regardless of payment method
* You are suspected of having or having abused our services within the last four years
* Your debts are resold to third parties within the last three years or within a year for deceased customers
* Your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
* If you have made a purchase, we retain your personal information in connection with your transaction for accountancy purposes.
6.5 The right to object to you based on legitimate interests:
You are entitled to oppose the use of your personal information based on the legitimate interests of Filibabba ApS. Filibabba ApS will not continue to use your personal information unless we can prove a reasonable reason for their use, which overrides your wishes and rights and / or on the basis of legal requirements.
6.6 Your right to oppose direct marketing:
You are entitled to oppose direct marketing.
You can opt out of direct marketing in the following ways:
* Following the instructions in the individual marketing email
* By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Do not want direct marketing" and a text that you do not want to receive marketing.
6.7 The right to limited use:
You may at any time request the limited use of your personal information at Filibabba ApS under the following circumstances:
* If you object to use based on Filibabba ApS's legitimate interests, Filibabba ApS shall limit all use of the relevant personal information while verifying whether our legitimate interests are prior to yours.
* If you believe your personal information is incorrect, Filibabba ApS shall limit all use of such data while checking the accuracy of these personal information.
* If the processing is improper, you may oppose deletion of your personal information and instead request limited use of your personal information
* If Filibabba ApS no longer needs your personal information, it is required to make a legal claim.
6. How can you exercise your rights?
At Filibabba ApS we take data protection very seriously and therefore we always handle your inquiries according to the above rights. You can always contact us at email@example.com with the subject "Data Protection -" followed by your request.
7. The right to appeal to a supervisory authority:
If you believe that Filibabba ApS is processing your personal information in an incorrect manner, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the opportunity to appeal to the Data Inspectorate.